Our practice is committed to best practice in relation to the management of information we collect. This practice has developed a policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with privacy legislation. Our policy is to inform you of:
- The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold;
- How we collect and hold personal information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- How you may access your personal information and seek the correction of that information;
- How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint;
- Whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients;
Please contact our practice for more information.